The Australian Open Badminton 2019 is badminton tournament which is going to held in Quaycentre in Sydney (Australia). It has started on 4th June 2019 and will end on 9th June 2019 with a total winning amount of $150,000. This is the 12th tournament of BWF World Tour, and it is also a significant part of Australian open championships. The competition has been organized by the Australian badminton approved by BWF. The prize money will be distributed among the winners of final, semi-final, quarterfinals and last 16 players. In singles, the winner will get an amount of $11,250, and in doubles, the winner will get an amount prize of $11,850.
Male players of Singles Match
The players of the Mens Singles tournament will be from eight countries, and those are Chou Tien-Chen, Kanta Tsuneyama, Sameer Verma, Tommy Sugiarto, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting, Lin Dan, Kenta Nishimoto, Jonathan Christie.
Female players of Singles
The female players of Australian Badminton 2019 singles will be Nozomi Okuhara, Zhang Beiwen, Li Xuerui, Michelle Li, P.V. Sindhu, Sung-Ji-Hyun, Zhang Beiwen, and Chen Yufei.
Wild card players
In Mens Singles, the wild player is Daniel Fan, and in the womens singles, wild card entry will be made by Chen Hsuan-Yu. The Australia Open Badminton 2019 will allow these two players to enter in the tournament with a wild card.
Doubles tournament players
Mens Doubles players
- Takeshi Kamura/Keigo Sonoda
- Hiroyuki Endo/Yuta Watanabe
- Fajar African and Muhammad Rian Ardianto
- Liao Min Chun and Su Ching-Heng
- Liu Cheng and Zhang Nan
- Li Junhui and Liu Yuchen
- Mohammad Ahsan and Hendra Setiawan
- Han Chengkai and Zhou Haodong
Female Double Players of Australian Badminton 2019
- Lee So-hee and Shin Seung Chan
- Du Yue and Li Yinhui
- Yuki Fukushima and Sayaka Hirota
- Mayu Matsumoto and Wakana Nagahara
- Shiho Tanaka and Koharu Yonemoto
- Greysia Polii and Apriyani Rahayu
- Chen Qingchen and Jia Yifan
- Misaki Matsumoto and Ayaka Takahashi
Schedule of Australian Open Badminton 2019
You must be interested to know about the Open Badminton 2019 schedule so that you can watch it on your television, phones or computers. There will be live streaming of matches at the online platform, and you might need to subscribe to watch the live matches.
- The first five qualifying rounds will take place between 19 August to 23rd August 2019. The session time of all the matches will be from 11.00 am.
- On 26th August 2019, the first match of womens singles and mens singles will take place at 7.00 pm, and 11.00 am respectively.
- On 27th August 2019, the second match of mens singles and women's singles will take place at 11.00 am and 7.00 pm respectively.
- The 28th of August will be the date of the third match of Mens and womens singles.
- The round of 16 will be held on 1st of September 2019 of both mens and women's singles.
- The quarterfinals matches will be on 3rd and 4th September 2019.
- On 5th September, there will be live streaming of womens semifinals at 7.00 pm on Thursday.
- Mens doubles final and mens semifinals will begin on 6th September 2019.
- The Mixed doubles final and women's final will be held on 7th September 2019.
- On 8th September, Mens final and Women's doubles final will take place.
So, this is the main schedule of the badminton tournament which is going to be held in Australia. The fans must be waiting to watch the live match, and you can download the applications with which it can be easy for you to watch these matches. One can also use android, phones, tablets, and laptops to watch the game. If you own a smart TV, then it will be possible to watch live streaming by installing the applications in it. There are not many predictions about the winner because all the contenders are powerful and any team can be the winner of Australia Open Badminton 2019 tournament. To know about the winner, you have to watch the final match of mens singles, doubles and women doubles, and singles. One can also book the ticket with the help of badminton matches which will be held in Sydney. The tickets are available at the online platform from where you can do the bookings. Just make sure that you dont end up booking the tickets from the wrong platform otherwise, you will regret it later. It is crucial that you choose a trusted website to book your tickets.