Let's take a look at the records kept by the captain of India
- Kohli holds the record for the most Test double-centuries by an Indian – 7 so far. He’s also the first Test captain to have recorded six do
- He’s the fastest Indian to have scored 25 centuries in Test cricket.
- In 2019, he became the first hitter to score 20,000 points in a single contract.
- In 2016, it scored 973 points during the IPL, the most in a single edition in T20 League history.
- At the ODI World Cup 2019, he became the first captain to score five half-centuries in a row in the main event. In general, he is the second to do so after his Australian contemporary Steven Smith.
- He is the most successful test captain in Indian cricket history with 33 wins to his name.
- Kohli is the quickest ever to have scored 8,000 runs (175 innings), 9,000 runs (194 innings), 10,000 runs (205 innings), and 11,000 runs (222 innings) in ODI history.
- He’s the first batsman to have scored three straight centuries against two different opponents – against Sri Lanka and West Indies.
- He continues to be the only batsman to have scored over 300 runs in a bilateral series six times.
- He has scored 26 centuries in ODI chases which is the most ever in the format.
Also Read: Virat Kohli : Superb looking tattoos and their meaning